The Everything DiSC is a research-validated model. It helps you understand yours and other’s behavioral preferences. The starting point towards better employee communication. Better communication means better relationship and efficiency on both individual and company levels.
Everything DiSC is the best DiSC personality assessment available.
The various solutions that are available includes:
Everything DiSC Workplace® can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Workplace focuses on:
• Discovering your DiSC style
• Understanding other styles
• Building more effective relationships
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict discovers how we can curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive. This is not your average conflict resolution program. learners increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations, which ultimately improves workplace results and relationships.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict focuses on:
• Exploring the destructive and productive conflict behaviour of each DiSC style
• Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
• Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
Everything DiSC® Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee.
EVERYTHING DiSC MANAGEMENT FOCUSES ON:
• Your DiSC Management Style
• Directing and Delegating
• Improving Employee Motivation
• Employee Development
• Working with Your Manager
Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
• Result of four-year research and development effort
• Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
• Input from more than 300 subject-matter experts at over 150 organizations
• Identified leadership best practices
363 Feedback for Leaders
Finally, a 360 for DiSC® users! But Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn't just any 360. It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360° experience that's more productive and satisfying.
Everything DiSC® Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers.The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
Everything DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
• Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
• Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
• Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Assessment Based E-Recruitment System
• Customised e-Recruitment and interviewing on one platform. Reduce time-to-hire by up to 70% while virtually eliminating the chances of getting a bad hire
• Streamline and automate your recruiting process with 24/7 access Online interviewing to quickly screen, score and rank candidates with no hassle Unlimited psychometric assessments
• Branded career portals with your look and feel Post jobs to your career sites and/or job boards for maximum exposure Integrates seamlessly with any CRM
• Graduate & Staff Recruitment
• SalesWorthy Screening Questionnaire
• Hospitality Screening Questionnaire
Talent & Leadership Selection
• Customised Competency Modelling, if required
• Ability & Aptitude Tests
Teams Effectiveness & Cohesiveness
• Team Role Preference & Effectiveness
The Team Dimension profile gives you insights about your natural role in a team setting and hence, your strength and challenges. You are either a Creator, Advancer, Refiner, Executor or Flexor on your team.
The team would be more effective when members know each other’s style and work according through the phases of the team project for optimal outcomes.
• Team Cohesiveness for Success & Sustainability
The Five Behaviors™: Personal Development - Designed for the individual learner, participants do not need to be part of the same team. Rather, they can implement the Five Behaviors from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization will benefit from this program, to adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language to rewrite what it means to work together.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is the result of the partnership between Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni. Together we have created a team development program with a simple goal—to improve team effectiveness and productivity through the understanding and application of The Five Behaviors™: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.